Saturday, July 12, 2008

SUNRISE OVER ERMELO

This was taken on 1o July at o6hoo the morning while George and I went for our morning walks. I love taking photos of our Sunrise, its such a wonderful time of the day and I feel so close to God.

Yet another Ermelo Sunrise photo, man our country is so beautiful and God looks down on us and smiles daily.


This photo was taken by my Will, he takes such wonderful photos.
The next photos will follow soon, I have to show what Karin made specially for me, I must just get my photo taken and then I will publish it.
have a wonderful day filled with laughter, love and blessings from above and thank you for visiting my blog.
Hugs and blessings till later.



1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the one with the little birdie. You have the most beautiful sunrises.
Lots of love!
Drukkies!