Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LONG TIME NO POSTING

Good afternoon

Well it has been awfully long since I have blogged. I have been busy knitting and designing and finally I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

I am so sorry for neglecting my blog for so long, but I promise to keep it updated on a more regular basis.

Our darling son Will has also now got his degree and he is now working for an Auditor's firm in Cape Town, now we will only be seeing him once a year, but that is fine, now I have an excuse to visit Cape Town more often.

Chantal has finally got her wheels as well and she has called her wheel chair "ZOOM ZOOM", it is a beautiful metallic blue and she is very pleased.

My eldest son George, is now into photography and I am hoping he will teach me a few tricks of the trade.

The three men and my darling grand daughter Chante, are all into golf. Chante loves it and she gets professional golf lessons from Vaughn Groenewald, who she adores. He is a very kind and gentle person and just the right one to teach her.

Well time for some more photos, I hope you enjoy my knitting, be on the look out for a freebie, I hope you will enjoy knitting it.

Thanks a million for visiting my blog, God Bless you all.

Hugs and Blessings
Shirley

No comments: