Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MY KNITTING AND SOME OF MY DESIGNS

This is my darling doll Sally, I got her as a Christmas gift when I was 4 years old, sadly she has lost an arm and a finger, but to me she is still the most beautiful doll in the world. This is her Christmas outfit, knitted in Peaches 'n Creme 100% cotton, I got this as a gift from one of my darling friends in the Knitting Knook Group that I own.
Another outfit for Sally, knitted in acrylic and bought at Mohammed's Yarn Shop.

Sally's new outfit, knitted for her Christmas 2008, this is knitted with Elle's Pure Gold and the red yarn I cannot remember the name.


Another outfit knitted in Pure Gold and Sensations.



Another outfit for Sally knitted with 100% pure cotton, all the way from the USA.




Sally's Nurse Outfit.






Sally's French Girl Outfit



PRAM OUTFIT

A beautiful pram set.




TISSUE HOLDER


One of the items I designed, this is a tissue holder, knitted in 100% cotton.





BATH MITTEN AND TISSUE HOLDER


The bath mitten and tissue holder that I designed and knitted in 100% cotton.





BED SOCKS




Shirley's bed socks, I designed and am very proud of the outcome.



AMY'S COWBOY






This is Amy's Cowboy, designed by the very talented Amy-Lynne Mitchell, you can fine her at:www.frogiezplace.blogspot.com, she is one very talented lady.






PINWHEEL BLANKET




My pinwheel blanket, finished at last!!!




SWEETHEART NATASHA'S CARDIGAN







Natasha's little cardigan, knitted in 100% cotton.







EASTER HENS





Little Easter Hens protecting their eggs.







APRIL KAL (KNIT-A-LONG)







This is a cloth that I designed for TheKnittingKnook Group, I loved the outcome and I named it "THE GREATEST GIFT", and it was the April Monthly KAL (Knit Along)








MELANIE AND SHIRLEY COMBINED EFFORT





This set was a combined effort by the very talented Melanie Thompson and myself, you can find Mel's blog at: http://lilknitofthisandthat.blogspot.com/









DARLING CHANTE's CARDIGAN





This is a Shirley Design and I knitted this little beauty for my darling little Chante.
And so my sweet friends, I will have another episode tomorrow, be sure and tune in for more exciting news and maybe a freebie or two.
Have a wonderful day filled with God's richest blessings.
Shirley

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!