Monday, April 7, 2008

MY DARLING DAUGHTER

This is my one and only daughter Chantal. She is my pride and joy. She was diagnosed with MS 3 years ago, but this girl does not let that stand in her way. She is every mothers dream daughter. She has been knitting from the tender age of five, she can do all kinds of things, she knits, crochets, cooks, bakes, is a wonderful hostess and mostly, she is an excellent mother to her two little girls Chante(8) and Natasha(5). Baie dankie Poplap.
Dankie dat jy so goeie dogter is, jy maak my en jou pa trots.
Keep up the good work my darling and congratulations on your blog, you do a wonderful job on your blog. If you would like to visit Chantals blog, please do not hesitate, her blog addy: www.chantalboonstra.blogspot.com
pop in say hi and see what beautiful work she does.

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Look at her...she's so pretty! I love this girl...she's such a sweetie. You can tell she had a wonderful teacher...she knit beautifully.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hello Moeks, I love you lots. Dankie vir al ma se omgee. Your BLOG looks SUPER COOL.