Sunday, April 6, 2008

OUR AMY

My darling Amy and you thought you are going to skip the front page? Well not in a million years. This is our Amy, she is a very wonderful friend to both Mel and I, we love you our friend. She is a very talented designer and she is a very loving and caring friend. She has just completed a huge task that she had designed, but she did all the knitting as well, go and visit her blog at
http://frogiezmarketplace.blogspot.com/ and please support her.
Our Amy thank you for your wonderful friendshaip, you mean the world to Mel and I, thanks for your kindness and I hope your marketplace does very well.
Baie lief vir jou.
Drukkies

2 comments:

amy-lynne......... said...

you just HAD to get my picture .... lol.... thank you for the kind words....i am enjoying your blog.... you are already better at posting than i am.... ha ha ha.... drukkies!!!!

Lil Knitter said...

Ha! Got Amy too! She's right...you're already better at posting than Amy. I have to remind her sometimes. lol

Drukkies!