Sunday, April 6, 2008

SIMPLY THE BEST

This is the best friend in the world. Melanie is SIMPLY THE BEST, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST, BETTER THAN ANYONE, ANYONE I EVER MET.
She touched my heart from the word go, I thank God each day for this earth Angel that He sent me. Mel is the best pal and as her kids say, THE BEST MOM, in the whole world.
Mel thank you for your wonderful friendship, for your love and total devotion to thw entire SMITH family, we appreciate it and we love you stacks.

Mel this is just for you:

Friends are Angels sent from Heaven,
They guide you, care for you, love you and inspire you.
YOU are one of the sweetest Angels I have ever met.
May God bless you and keep you and I love you very much.

Mel has been my inspiration in everything I do and I salute you my darling friend, you are the driving force behind my success. Thank you.

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Dankie, that was so sweet. Ek is baie lief vir jou. I'm here for you all whenever you need me...but that photo needs to be so much smaller. lol

Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. Drukkies to everyone!!

You need to post some photos of the Cape...they're beautiful! And my SA kids. :o)

Gordon said...

So now we know who Mel is....thanks for being my darling sister's best friend Mel....you have made my sister very happy and I am thankful to you for helping her and being there for her.

Love you Sis
xxx

amy-lynne......... said...

i know her... lol... she has touched my life in ways that words cant describe and i am proud to call her and YOU my friends... you are a very special and sweet and caring person....keep up the great work in all your projects!!!!